Monday 20 February 2012

Retail Therapy of the Fabric Kind

...Heaven
I've been saving my pennies and treated myself to a visit to The Eternal Maker today. It started out well, I'd made a list, on which was a fat quarter stack of Little Apples


and some yellow and grey fabrics for a quilt i'm planning


and, um, some stuff that wasn't on the list...


Half moon modern, jelly beans, echino... ooopps

And then I came home to the washing machine pumping out all over the floor! The water went across the utility room floor, through the understairs cupboard and found it's way out on my sitting room carpet. NOT happy... except with my sparkly new fabrics!

1 comment:

Mrs Flying Blind... said...

Oh heck! Hope everything is OK - I will look after the fabric if you need me to xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...