Welcome to the home page for the UK Fabric Stashers Blog Hop
|Grab the button!|
My plan for the blog hop is that we visit featured blogs on their designated day and share a post along the following lines;
- what fabrics we have in our stash
- what fabrics are helpful to have in your stash - advice for new quilters on buying for stash
- what stash fabrics have we bought lately
- where did you buy it from (UK shops to be featured only please)
There are different ways you can get involved;
- If you would like participate in the blog hop and write a post about your stash or a recent purchase please email me including details of the shop you would like to mention in your post
- If you would like to help promote your LQS or favourite shop by adding it to the UK Fabric Shop List then please email me the name, web address and/or postal address.
- If you would just like to follow along and perhaps just join in by linking up a stash purchase I'll be working out a way for us to have some sort of linky and I'm hoping to be able to arrange some givaways from the featured shops for those that take part.
If you are an international blogger don't worry you could still take part! How about hosting the blog hop for your country in tandem with our UK blog hop and along similar lines? That would be great too, please get in touch. (I have already had interest from Italy!)
I will post links to other pages related to this blog hop here as well so please check back occasionally for updates.