Wednesday 13 April 2011

Wednesday's Car Boot Finds

It was overcast with a chilly wind so not much of a show at the car boot sale this morning, but I did get a 3 drawer organiser which is now the new home of my rubber stamps and inks, a pretty pink gingham single bedcover which I thought would be nice for a girly quilt backing and...


A coffin top for my antique singer sewing machine!!! How rare a find is that! The picture below shows an 1895 table, and that's when my machine dates to, so now I have the cast iron treadle, the machine and the coffin top - all brought seperately, just need a wooden top with drawers now... highly unlikely but you never know!


Lucas (No 1 son) also wants me to tell you that he got a Buzz Lightyear dressing up costume with his £1!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...