Thursday 5 May 2011

Thrilling on Thursday

Oops, I missed WIP Wednesday... where was I, what was I doing? So here's my WIP a day late
It's the LynneBobSquarePants block from Lily's Quilts. I've added an extra row to the outer edge to make the extra diamonds, now I just need to remove that bottom row and try to line it up a bit better and decide whether to make it into a table centre or a cushion cover? Although the pinks don't quite go with anything in my house!

I'm linking up with Paisley Passion's Thrilling Thursday Linky Party today, why not head on over there and see what crafty things everyone else has been up to



And Thank You to Karen of Quilted Seasons for sending me this lovely package which includes 2 x 12" squares of Birdie fabric and 3 strips of honeybun from Moda's Nostalgia line which I won on her blog.

2 comments:

Manda said...

Nice prize!
Lovely Lynnebobsquarepants block, I like the extra rows you have added.

Mrs Flying Blind... said...

The LynneBob is looking fantastic, (don't mention cushions to me!).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...