Tuesday 28 June 2011

Happy Mail Days

I've not been quilting for a few days due to the incapacitation of migraine :o(
But the postman has cheered me up somewhat with these lovely packages;
The Ann Kelle Remix hearts, zig zags and butterflies in the Spring colourway are for one of my commission quilts but I also ordered a couple more of the prints as I'd never seen them in the flesh before.
And the lovely Julie over at From Three to Insanity was having a selvage giveaway and I won!!!! Woo Hoo!! Here are my gorgeous winnings - thank you so much Julie!
And now to decide what to make with them... if you click on the link to Julie's blog above you'll see a lovely selvage table runner she recently made which has given me a little idea...

And lastly here is a picture of No 1 son who's sportsday it was today, he came first in the running race, first in the obstacle course race and 3rd in the egg and spoon race - and as an aside we came second in the parent/child fun run - although he came first overall, I slowed him down by being the second grown up across the line!

2 comments:

Canadian Abroad said...

Great fabrics, a giveaway win and top notch sports day. Gold star day all round. Hope the migraine is gone.

Mrs Flying Blind... said...

Oh proud mummy!!
Selvedge giveaway - my rada was obviously on the blink when that was happening - lucky you!!
Hope your head is now all clear x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...