Wednesday 29 June 2011

WIP Wednesday

Hello all! Thank you for the well wishes, the migraine has passed and brain function is slowly returning to normal!
My WIP post is the same as last week, featuring the 2D Zoo rag quilt for Aidan, except that today i can announce it is finished and in the washing machine! Yay! - it would have been done alot sooner had I not lost 3 days of sewing time...
I took advantage of the evening sun to pop it out on the fence for a pic
All the snipping has been done whilst paying half attention to Murray playing at Wimbledon, which has also been distracting me from sewing. There's all the celeb spotting to do; Pippa Middleton was there today looking lovely, and Lewis Hamilton...

Also today I've been trying to sort out my templates for the Kaleidoscope QAL over at Don't Call Me Betsy. Mine seem to have printed on the small side so I need to do some re-sizing... otherwise I would have started cutting today.

I need to catch up with the Skills Builder Sampler - they've posted the first blocks and I haven't even chosen fabric yet!

STATS
New projects this week: 0
Finished this week: 1
In Progress: 3 (Black and white king size bed quilt, Lily's QAL Dresden, Central Park 4 Patch)

In linking up with Lee at Freshly Pieced for WIP Wednesday - are you?
WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

2 comments:

Amy said...

so sorry to hear about the migrain. the quilt is beautiful.

Lynne (Lily's Quilts) said...

What a wonderful quilt

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...