Monday 14 March 2011

Manic Mondays #2

What a busy weekend! Practically no time for quilting at all, boo hoo! Kids swimming lessons, parties with balloon blowing magicians, unexpected family visitors...

On Friday I was learning about half square triangles and I'm now officially in love! They're so versatile and I only did them in one colour combination so far!

I was playing around with some designs for table mats

The pinwheels are definately my favourite so far


My eldest son (age 5) loves this chevron type design as it reminds him of road signs and he's car mad!


I wanted everyone to have a different design on their mat


I'm not overly keen on the diamonds but it's sewn together now...


I saw a lovely mug rug in a zig zag design and tried to have a go but once it was sewn together it was pretty wonky...perhaps too advanced for my beginner status???

And while the camera was out he wanted to take a picture of his latest trafic jam!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...