Wednesday 30 March 2011

WIP Wednesday

I can't believe it's Wednesday again already! Where is the time going?

Finishes this week:
Fruitilicious Baby Quilt

A set of placemats using half square triangles

And a couple of minky taggies commissioned by friends

In Progress
Lily's Quilt Along, Dresden block

Stalled (awaiting help from friend due to size!)
Quilting and Binding King Size Black and White Bed Quilt

Stats
Finishes 2011:
Quilts 1
Quilted Items 6
Sewn Items 8
In Progress 2

In linking up with Freshly Pieced for this WIP Wednesday, don't forget to hop over there and see what everyone else is doing too!

12 comments:

Becky (My Fabric Obsession) said...

oh such fun stuff! Love that fruity quilt, adorable. The placemats and taggy blankies are cute and I love your dresden. Are you seriously quilting a King size yourself?!? Kudos to you!!

Elizabeth Dackson said...

Wow! I love that black and white quilt, it's gorgeous! And your Lily's QAL wip is looking fantastic, too, I love your fabric choices.

CityHouseStudio said...

Oh, what beautiful projects!!!
I love the fabrics in your Lily's QAL, and that fruity baby quilt is too cute!

Debbie said...

Darling baby quilt! Love your placemats too.

Bree said...

Wow, that black & white quilt is so impressive! I'm loving the black & white, especially on such a large scale.

Debbie J said...

Its so nice to see baby quilts that are so bright and cheerful for the baby to look at and I Love those taggies. I want to make some of those.

Jessica Kelly said...

Those fabrics for the dresden quilts look awesome! Can't wait to see more of this, and the black and white quilt is just gorgeous. Awesome WIPs!

Kelli said...

I love all of your quilts! The fruity one is what drew me in, but that black and white one...WOW! Great job! And your dresden is looking good too...

@pril said...

I like the baby quilt! If only it would help the baby get the daily dose of fruits & veggies!

Kerstin said...

That is one lucky baby who gets to play and roll around on such a nice quilt!

Lee said...

So much prettyness! I love the fruity quilt, and your Lily's qal dresden is gorgeous!

Thanks for linking up to WIP Wednesday, have a productive week!

Leanne said...

I like it all! That black and white quilt is wonderful!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...