Tuesday 22 March 2011

Naughty Step for me!

Uh oh! Being at home nursing a poorly 5 year old with only the internet for company is not good for my bank balance!!!!

I was umming and ahhing about joining Lily's Quilt Along, although I brought one of the dresden plates last week I am nervous that it's a bit beyond my novice capabilities... So I have decided to join but only commit to making one block and see how I go.
Lily's Quilts QAL

I'm struggling to find places to buy the kinds of fabric I like, but ebay came up trumps with this Kate Spain Central Park fat quarter bundle! So this will be used for the QAL.

The same seller also had this fabulous monaluna sew happy bundle... and I have been looking for some fabric to make the weighted pincushion organiser!

I also popped this little FQ in while I was there, I've had a request for a pot holder in this material.

I was also very naughty on ETSY too... I stumbled across a lady having a destash and before I knew it I had the following in my cart;
Red Polka Dot Quilters Cotton: Malibu Monkies from Moda,
Alexander Henry - Maxfield - Modern Floral Fat Quarter,
Tools of the Trade Fat Quarter - Black and White x2 different designs,
Black and White Wavy Stripes Fat Quarter,
New Traditions Daisies Fabric - Modern Fat Quarter x2, yellow and aqua,
and Alexander Henry "Under the Sea" Fat Quarter! Ooopss!

Add that to orders placed for more wadding, stuffing and fusible interfacing and my husband will definately be putting me on the naughty step!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...