Friday 23 August 2013

I'm back!

France was amazing! I'm sad our holiday is over for another year but we have spent some wonderful time together as a family and made some happy memories.

We took the boys to Disneyland...


It was hell on earth for me! I don't do crowds, but the boys loved it and we stayed until the bitter end of the fireworks at 11pm!

The campsite we stayed at had the most amazing swimming pool complex which kept us amused for days!


There were pedalos on the lake


And little quad bikes to race


Bungy trampolines 


I ate far too much freshly baked French bread and cheese and stopped at my favourite place in Calais...


The Calais Wine Superstore!  So I reckon I'll be back on a diet and exercise regime when the kids go back to school!

Just over a week left of the summer holidays now, and hopefully we'll be seeing Disney Planes next week!

Hope you're all having a fab summer too!
Xx

3 comments:

Kim said...

Looks as if you all had a super holiday....sooooo much fun to be had by all! Oh..how quickly Summer holidays fly by!!

Jessica Hadden said...

Such a happy holiday! Welcome Home!

Anonymous said...

back and bring yours happy... nice :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...