Sunday 11 August 2013

Sunday Stash - 11/8 Holiday Edition!

I had 3 very happy post days this week, those birthday purchases just keep rolling in!

First there was a lovely package of  Summersville from Lu Summers.


Then came an FMF package from Loom and Shuttle on Etsy.


And finally another FMF purchase, this time from Sew Fresh Fabrics.


My collection of Flea Market Fancy is now about as complete as I can find for the moment and it's looking mighty pretty in my cupboard there!

I've had a busy week this week;
Dress fitting with my friend - doesn't she look beautiful! And it's only the fitting!

 
And I'm going to be Matron of Honour - so that means another posh frock... !!!

Trying very hard to finish my sewing pouch from Patchwork, Please!


It's all done! This is the back, the sun was going down and the light was fading so I didn't take any other pics of the interior, but I'm really pleased to be able to take it on holiday TOMORROW!

So I've been packing today... Yay - the long awaited holiday to France starts at the crack of dawn tomorrow so I won't be seeing you for about 10 days (unless there's fabulous wifi at our campsite - which I doubt!). We're all packed and the sat nav is programmed with our first stop in France - The Calais Wine Superstore!  Gotta have your priorities right!

Linking up to Sunday Stash

See you soon xxx
:-)

7 comments:

Catrin Lewis said...

Some lovely loot there! Enjoy your holiday and don't drink too much (too much = 10 bottles a night!

Jessica Hadden said...

I am green over all of that FMF! And even more green over your holiday in France! Enjoy!

Mrs Flying Blind... said...

Have a great holiday xxx

DeborahGun said...

Have a wonderful holiday :-)

Renee said...

My birthday was on the 10th, and I have been having lots of fabric packages arriving as well! It is fun to buy fabric with birthday money, and look at all those pretties you got! Your friend looks simply gorgeous!

Mark Adim said...

Nice post. Nice dress.
Tincture Boxes UK

Remi Alex said...

Nice post. Your picture looking good.

How to stop overthinking in a relationship

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...